Jobs and Careers
Flexibility, mobility and teamwork skills are especially valuable to open opportunities for key working positions early in a career. The International Vintage Master provides a unique scheme and offers broad opportunities to successfully integrate into professional life. It gives emphasis to a comprehensive overview of the wine industry, from soil to consumer.
The continuous changes and globalization of the wine sector and market have resulted in new needs for wine industries and organizations. To meet these needs, our Master’s degree aims at training flexible and innovative executives and managers. They will acquire skills to play an active role in wine quality improvement from a technical, strategic and commercial point of view. Our graduates capitalize on scientific, cultural and economic knowledge of European viticulture and oenology and on their international networks, which helps them understand and work with cross-cultural partners.
What career opportunities?
The International Vintage Master degree allows employment in the following sectors :
- Advisory boards,
- Grape and wine production,
- Trade and wine marketing,
- Related industries (laboratory, equipment)…
Former students have found a job as :
- Wine trade union director,
- Wine storehouse on a vineyard,
- Domaine manager,
- Quality controller in wine trade firm,
- Area manager in wine trade firm,
- Communication officer in technical institute,
- Sales manager,
- Marketing manager in a software firm, grapes purchases manager,
- Wine consultant,