The academic committee
Its role is to
- Guarantee the specificity and quality of the training
- Define its objectives and contents
- Ensure that the courses and the pedagogical organization meet the required standards and goals
- Propose changes in the program when necessary
- Ensure equal assessment policies in each of the partner universities
- Supervise the final selection of students enrolling in the Master course
- Ensure that evaluations have been completed in all universities and assessing the academic year.
- supervise student and professor mobilities
- validate participation of new universities
- validate recruitment of each new promotion with particular attention to specific graduation processes : Validation of Acquired Experience (VAE), candidates with unusual profiles…
- Validate thesis topics
Members of the Academic Committee
- Master coordinator : Christel Renaud-Gentié, PhD : lecturer and researcher in viticulture – ESA Angers.
- Master pedagogical coordinator : Chantal Maury, PhD : lecturer and researcher in viticulture/œnology- ESA Angers.
- Course academic supervisor at the university of Bologna (Italy) : Pr. Andrea Versari : research director in the food science department at the faculty of agriculture of Bologna university in Cesena.
- Course academic supervisor at the catholic university of Piacenza (Italy): Pr. Luigi Bavaresco, associate professor in viticulture at the institute of viticulture and arboriculture at the catholic university of Piacenza.
- Course academic supervisor at the polytechnical university of Valencia (Spain) : Pr. José Luis Aleixandre Benavent : researcher at the agrifoods institute for development, professor in foods science and technology, specialized in oenology at the agrifoods dept.
- Course academic supervisor at the TAD university (UTAD) in Vila Réal (Portugal) : Pr. Vicente SOUSA : associate professor at the Faculty of Agrarian and Veterinary Sciences.
- Course academic supervisor at Szent Istvan University, Budapest (hungary): György Pasti, PhD : professor in oenology and researcher at the faculty of food sciences.
- Course academic supervisor at SAMV University (USAMV) in Bucarest (Romania) : Arina Antoce, PhD : Lecturer-researcher in oenology in the viticulture/oenology department.
- Course academic supervisor at the Ecole d’Ingénieurs de Changins (Swizerland) : Roland RIESEN, PhD : lecturer – researcher and head of the earth sciences department.
- Course academic supervisor at the university of Stellenbosch (South Africa) : Wessel Dutoit, PhD : lecturer and researcher in oenology in the viticulture-oenology department.
- Course academic supervisor at Pontificia Universidad de Chile : Pr. Edmundo Bordeu : professor and researcher in oenology in the department of oenology.
- Course academic supervisor at the university of Athens (Greece) : Pr. Elias Korkas.
- Professional representatives : members of the Vintage Master Club are invited to attend meetings of the consortium.
Members of the Academic Committee at ESA
Members of the administrative team at ESA Angers
- Masters administrative assistant : Mrs Céline Roux
- Recruitment of international students : Mrs Catherine Pellier
- Administrative monitoring and European partnerships supervisor : Mr Stéphane Brochier : head of international relations and Mrs Carine Billaud : European program supervisor.
- European scholarships supervisor and student mobility aids supervisor: Mrs Anne-Sophie Bonnafoux.
- International students recruitment assistant : Mrs Anne Dominique Biche